The Future of Global Mobility and Assignee Engagement
2021-07-07T14:00:00 2021-07-07T14:00:00 - 2021-07-07T15:00:00
- Have the challenges of the past year given us an opportunity to re-evaluate and redesign mobility?
- Working patterns have dramatically changed during the Covid pandemic, so how can organizations meet altered expectations, continue to improve diversity and inclusion and serve the needs of the business?
- Should the Australian bushfires and similar environmental challenges around the world make us look more closely at sustainability within mobility?
- Are your global mobility policies the right fit for your corporate culture – and for a changed world? Will they attract the talent that global business demands?
- What does the future hold for talent development? Are we likely to see greater protectionism in terms of immigration and tax regulations affecting mobility?
- How has the definition of ‘Duty of Care changed? And how can you use the experiences of the past year or so to manage risk in all its forms: from compliance, to health and security, financial to reputational?
- Can technology enable better relocation and assignment decisions and experiences – or is the ‘human touch’ more important than ever?